I General Information
2. The web service operators and personal data controllers are Workshops of Culture in Lublin Grodzka 5a, 20-112 Lublin
3. The operator’s e-mail address is email@example.com
4. The operator is the Controller of your personal data for data voluntarily provided in the service.
5. The service uses personal data for the following purposes:
◦ Online chat service
6. The service collects information about users and their behaviours in the following way:
a)through forms where data you voluntarily provide is entered into the Operator’s systems
b)through storing cookies on end devices.
II Selected methods of personal data protection used by the Operator
1. The login and data entry sites are protected during transmission (SSL certificate). Thanks to that, personal and login data entered on the site are encrypted in the user’s device and can only be read on the target server.
2. User passwords are hashed. The hash function is one-way only – it is not possible to reverse it, which is the current standard in storing user passwords
3. The operator periodically changes their administrative passwords
4. In order to ensure the protection of personal data, the Operator regularly performs security backups.
5. An important element of personal data protection is a regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regularly updating programming components.
The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: www.zenbox.pl
IV Your rights and additional information about the use of personal data
1. The Controller has selected a Personal Data Protection Supervisor (further referred to as PDPS) to give more information about the rights of individuals and their personal data. They can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following address: Grodzka 5a, 20-112 Lublin, e-mail: email@example.com l
3. In some circumstances, the Controller may transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it’s necessary to execute an agreement concluded with you or to fulfil duties incumbent on the Controller. It concerns such groups of recipients as:
◦ the hosting company on a processing agreement
◦ operators of online chats and similar solutions
◦ authorised employees and associates who use the data to operate the website
◦ companies providing marketing services for the Controller.
4.Your personal data is processed by the Controller no longer than it is necessary to perform therewith connected activities defined by relevant provisions of law (e.g. on bookkeeping). In relation to marketing, the data won’t be processed for a period longer than 3 years
5. You have the right to request the Controller:
◦ to give you access to your personal data
◦ to rectify your personal data,
◦ to remove it,
◦to restrict processing,
◦and data transfer.
6.You have the right to submit an objection to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) regarding the processing of personal data to execute legitimate interests of the Controller, including profiling. However, the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, and interests, rights and freedoms that override yours, in particular establishing, pursuing or defending claims.
7. With regards to the actions of the Controller, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych), Stawki 2 00-193 Warsaw
8. Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to operate the Service.
9. You may be subject to actions involving automated decision making, including profiling, for the provision of services within this agreement and for direct marketing run by the Controller.
10. Your personal data is not transferred to third countries as defined in regulations on personal data protection. This means we do not transfer the data outside the European Union.
V Information collected in forms
1.The service collects information voluntarily given by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
2. The service may store information about your connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. In some cases, the service might store information facilitating connecting data contained in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In such cases, the user’s e-mail address appears in the url of the website containing the form.
4.Data provided in the form is processed for the purposes resulting from the function of the specific form, for instance to process the service request or business contact, register services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
VI The controller’s logs
Information about the behaviour of users in the service might be subject to logging. This data is used for service administration purposes.
VII Essential marketing technologies
1. . The operator applies statistical analysis of website traffic through Google analytics (Google Inc based in the USA). The operator does not transfer to the operator of said service any personal data, only anonymous information. The service is based on cookies on the user’s end device. With regards to information about the user’s preferences collected by Google, the user can browse and edit settings using this tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
2. The operator applies remarketing technologies that match advertising to the user’s behaviour on the site, which may give the impression that the user’s personal data is used for spying, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the Operator to the operators of advertisements. The technological prerequisite for such actions is having cookies enabled.
3. The operators use Facebook pixel. This technology lets Facebook (Facebook Inc based in the USA) know that its registered user uses the Service. In this case, it is based on data Facebook controls, the Operator does not transfer any extra personal data to Facebook. The service is based on using cookies on the user’s end device.
4.The operator applies solutions that automate the use of the Service for the users, for instance solutions that can send e-mail to the user after they visit a specific page, as long as the user has consented to receiving commercial correspondence from the Operator.
2. Cookies are information data, especially text files, stored on the end user’s machines and are intended for using the websites of the Service. Cookies usually include the name of the website they come from, the time of recording them on the end device, and a unique ID number.
3. The subject that puts and gains access to cookies on the Service User’s device is the Service Operator.
4. PCookies are used for the following purposes:
a) maintaining the session of the Service user (after logging in), thanks to which the users do not have to enter their login and password on every page of the Service.;
b) fulfilling the goals defined above in the section “Essential marketing techniques”;
5. The Service uses two essential types of cookies: “session cookies’ ‘ and “persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s device until they log out, navigate away from the website or turn off the software (internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for a time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are removed by the User.
6. The software used for browsing (Internet browser) usually allows storing cookies in the User\s device by default. Service users might change these settings. The browser permits deleting cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Details can be found in the help section or the documentation of the browser.
8. Cookies stored in the Service User’s device may also be used by entities working with the Service operator, in particular: Google (Google, Inc based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook, Inc based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter, Inc based in the USA
IX Data Transfer
X Managing cookies- how to express and withdraw consent?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, they can change browser settings. Please be forewarned that turning off cookies necessary for authentication, security, storing user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases, make it impossible to use websites
2. To manage your cookie settings, select your browser from the list below and follow the instructions.
◦ Internet Explorer
◦ Safari (iOS)
◦ Windows Phone